Go watch this movie, my next few posts are probably gonna have spoilers, and it's one of the best movies I've seen in a long time, and hands down the best comic book movie ever, so just... just do it.
Now, I was debating rather hard on whether to give Pete the Young Hindrance or not, but decided against it. Between his skill distribution and age—15 as of Civil War—while he is young, the Young Hindrance places characters around 8 to 12 and just seemed like overkill.
Name: Peter Parker
Experience: 30 (Seasoned)
Power Level: 75 (Cosmic)
Agility d12+1; Smarts d10; Spirit d6; Strength d12+6; Vigor d10
Pace 6; Parry 7; Charisma 0; Toughness 12
Hindrances: Heroic, Obligation (m—high school), Overconfident, Loyal, Poverty
Edges: Arcane Background (Super Powers), Brave, Ambidextrous, Quick, Acrobat, Two-Fisted, Level Headed, Marksman.
Skills: Fighting d8, Knowledge (Science) d8, Notice d6, Persuasion d4, Repair d6, Shooting d8, Stealth d6, Taunt d6, Throwing d4.
Inventory: Costume, web shooters ×2, commlink, holographic projector.
- Awareness (5): Ignores obscurement penalties and Gang Up bonus. (Spidey-sense.)
- Danger Sense (1): Limitation (–1, must be active for awareness, super edge, super skill, & uncanny reflexes to work). (Spidey-sense.)
- Leaping (2): Can leap 4" vertically or 8" horizontally.
- Super Attribute (28): Agility +4, Strength +8, Vigor +2.
- Super Edge (4): Ambidextrous, Quick.
- Super Skill (2): Fighting +1, Shooting +1.
- Toughness +5 (8): Hardy.
- Uncanny Reflexes (10): –4 to hit. Blinding Reflexes. (Spidey-sense.)
- Wall Walker (1): It's Spider-Man, that's his thing.
- Swinging (14): Pace 24, may swing to any point within 12". Strong Line ×10 (10500 lbs). Device (–1, web shooters).
- Ensnare (8): Very Strong ×2, Ranged Touch Attack 12". Device (–1, web shooters).
- Speed (4): Pace 12, Catch and Throw. (Strong legs.)
Since that day, Peter Parker became Spider-Man, inventing a kind of super-strong webbing compound and web-shooters to go with them. These augment his mobility and give him the ability to non-lethally deal with criminals. He mostly stayed in Queens, dealing with petty crime and helping prevent accidents, doing whatever he can to keep his corner of New York safe while trying to keep his identity a secret.
It wasn't long before footage of this new hero began making its way onto YouTube, and Peter was tracked down by Tony Stark almost six months later, recruiting him to help force Captain Steve Rogers to comply with the Sokovia Accords. Peter, while initially skeptical of this idea, was coerced by Stark threatening to tell his aunt May that he had these kinds of powers.
While being a huge help in the Leipzig airport battle, both by evening the numbers out and providing a way to easily restrain the opposition, Peter was eventually knocked back by a stray hit from Ant Man, falling what is likely a few stories and possibly breaking a few ribs. Stark told Peter to stay down, and brought him back to Queens shortly thereafter.
Once he was home, Peter found a Stark-style holographic projector concealed underneath his web shooters, displaying an image of Spider-Man's face with what appears to be communication options.