Race: Raccoon (?)
Experience: 50 (Veteran)
Power Level: Street Fighter with Super Karma (35)
Agility d8; Smarts d10; Spirit d6; Strength d6; Vigor d8
Pace 6; Parry 5; Charisma –2; Toughness 6 (1)
Hindrances: Arrogant, Distinctive Appearance, Greedy (m), Loyal, Mean, Short Tempered, Stubborn,
Edges: Arcane Background (Super Powers), The Best There Is (invent), Engineer, Marksman, Rock and Roll!
Skills: Climbing d6, Fighting d6, Knowledge (Astrogation) d6, Knowledge (Computers) d8, Knowledge (Electronics) d8, Knowledge (Engineering) d10, Notice d6, Piloting d6, Repair d10, Shooting d10, Stealth d6, Streetwise d6, Taunt d6
Inventory: Modified Space Jumper (Armor +1, torso only), Laser Rifle (3d6, AP 2, 30/60/120, RoF 1, Semi-Auto, Stun [5/10/20, Vigor roll at –2 or fall Prone and Incapacitated]), Scope (+2 at Medium Range or higher).
- Invent (18): Level 10. Limitation (–2, may only create ranged weapons).
- Shrink (2): Size –2, –2 to hit. Permanent. (Raccoon.)
- Super Attribute (10): Agility +1, Smarts +2, Vigor +1. (Cybernetic enhancement.)
- Super Skill (4): Knowledge (Computers) +1, Knowledge (Engineering) +2, Notice +1, Repair +2. (Cybernetic enhancement and raccoon senses.)
- Toughness +1 (1): Cybernetic implants.
Rocket is a mechanical genius, able to create powerful weapons from mere scraps and spare parts, and had an incredible grasp of electronics and computer code. In addition, his violent personality led him to figure out how to use a wide variety of rifles, becoming an expert marksman.
- Hadron Enforcer (10): Range 12/24/48, Damage 5d6, RoF 1, AP 2, Focus, Heavy Weapon, Lethal, Requires Material (–2, ammunition). Rocket created a device called the hadron enforcer, that allegedly was powerful enough to knock ships out of the sky. It was only ever used on Ronan.
Race: Flora Colossus
Experience: 50 (Veteran)
Power Level: Street Fighter with Super Karma (35 PP)
Agility d6; Smarts d4; Spirit d8; Strength d12+4; Vigor d12
Pace 8; Parry 6; Charisma –6; Toughness 16 (6)
Hindrances: Alien Form, Loyal, Quirk (may only speak with I am Groot),
Edges: Arcane Background (Super Powers), Fleet-Footed, Nerves of Steel, Harder to Kill, Sweep, Common Bond
Skills: Climbing d4, Fighting d8, Intimidation d8, Notice d8, Stealth d6, Throwing d6
- Altered Form (8): Grapple, Reach 4. (Is a tree.)
- Armor +6 (6): Hardy. (Bark skin.)
- Attack, Melee (4): Str+d6, Multiple Attacks. (Thick branches.)
- Growth (4): Level 2 (+2 to Size, Strength, and Toughness). Monster. (Is a tree.)
- Light (1): 4" radius. (Releases glowbugs around him.)
- Regeneration (6): Level 2, rolls to heal every hour. Regrowth. (Is a goddamn tree.)
- Super Attribute (6): Strength +2, Vigor +1. (Tree physiology.)
At some point in his journey, Rocket met a large walking plant creature—calling himself Groot—that could grow into new shapes and sizes to help Rocket as an enforcer. Together, they now move across the galaxy, collecting money and trying to strike it rich.
One day, while on Xandar, Rocket and Groot decided to try and take a bounty that led them into a brawl with Quill and Gamora, which then led to their imprisonment in the Kyln. While there, they met Drax, who joined them in their most recent prison escape and joined them in merriment on Knowhere. Drax, being the ass that he is, insulted Rocket's stature and ended up in a brawl against Groot, that was quickly broken up by Quinn. After the explosion in the Collector's collection room, Rocket joined Gamora and Quill in an attempt to keep the Orb away from Ronan.
Through it all, Rocket had his eye on the prize until Groot made Rocket consider doing something simply to save their friends instead of getting the paycheck. Rocket was instrumental in assisting in the evacuation of the Xandarian capitol, while Groot "sacrificed" himself to give their friends the chance to save the planet with Rocket's hadron enforcer.
These days, Rocket and Groot (now residing in a planter pot) both work with Peter Quill as Guardians of the Galaxy, going around the cosmos to try and make a difference.
- Deflection (5): Protector. Groot reshaped his arm into a shield to provide Rocket cover in the Kyln prison.
- Matter Control (2): Plants. Groot grew out a flower to present to a young girl. This is dubious as a power stunt since it didn't really have the same impact as a full-on power, but I figured it was worth mentioning.