Vision is one of the most powerful Avengers, with a very unique power set, and definitely feels like he could take just about any other Avengers in a one-on-one fight if he had to.
Name: The Vision
Experience: 5 (Novice)
Power Level: Deity with Super Karma (100 PP)
Agility d8; Smarts d10; Spirit d8; Strength d12+3–d12+9; Vigor d12
Pace 6; Parry 6; Charisma –2; Toughness 24 (6)–30 (6)
Hindrances: Code of Honor, Heroic, Outsider, Pacifist (m)
Edges: Arcane Background (Super Powers), Alertness, Brave, Level Headed
Skills: Fighting d8, Knowledge (Computers) d12, Notice d6, Persuasion d8, Shooting d10, Taunt d4
- Armor +6 (7): Heavy Armor. (Vibranium-laced skin.)
- Construct (8): +2 to recover from being Shaken; doesn't breathe; immune to disease and poison; ignores one level of wound penalties.
- Doesn't Eat (1): The Vision doesn't require food to operate.
- Doesn't Sleep (2): At night, Vision effectively goes onto standby: he doesn't actually need sleep.
- Gifted (2): With his processor and access to the internet, there's not a whole lot Vision can't do (he's not great at cooking, though).
- Interface (2): Being an ex-A.I., Vision possesses many of Jarvis' skills with electronics.
- Super Attribute (24): Agility +1, Smarts +2, Strength +6, Vigor +3.
- Super Edge (2): Level Headed. Jarvis can process information extremely quickly.
- Super Skill (2): Knowledge (Computers) +2
- Toughness +10 (13): Hardy. (Vibranium body.)
- Attack, Melee (5): Damage Str+2d6. Heavy Weapon
- Flight (2): Pace.
- Growth (30): Level 6 (+6 to Strength and Toughness). Density, Fast Growth. Switchable (primary).
- Attack, Ranged (20): Range 50/100/200, Damage 4d10, RoF 2, AP 6, Heavy Weapon, Lethal.
- Flight (12): Pace 96, Climb 0, –2 to hit while flying.
- Heightened Senses (1): Eagle Eyes.
- Extra Action (1): Level 1. Limitation (–2, intangibility only).
- Intangibility (12): Phase, Reflexive Control. (Density control.)
- Flight (20): Mach 10+, Climb 0, –10 to hit while flying.
The Vision first gained consciousness surrounded by the Avengers, lashing out at Thor before calming down and seeing the beauty of life below the tower. Having good knowledge of the situation at hand, Vision opted to help the Avengers stop Ultron's genocide. He assisted the rest of the Avengers by shutting Ultron out of the internet and helping to clean up the remaining Ultron drones and save Sokovia.
Nearly a year later, Vision was a fully fledged member of the New Avengers, developing a close relationship with Wanda Maximoff. When the Lagos incident occurred Vision sided with Tony Stark on the subject of the newly-introduced Sokovia Accords, and tried to protect Wanda from the public by keeping her on lockdown inside the Avengers compound. Unfortunately, Barton's intervention brought Wanda out of hiding, and Vision was effectively buried underneath the Avengers compound. He escaped, flying directly towards Leipzig to help Tony contain Captain Rogers and his team.
During the skirmish, Colonel Rhodes was accidentally hit by a stray beam from the Vision and was paralyzed. After this point, the Vision remained out of the conflict, and was last seen at the nearly-abandoned Avengers compound.
The Vision has an extremely unique and iconic power set. To create his density control, I simply created "Density" as a +6 modifier for Growth: you still can change your weight, Strength, and Toughness, but your Size doesn't change.