Looking at these things, and the fact that there were like forty thousand of them, I'm not surprised that it took the Avengers everything they had to keep them out.
Name: Chitauri Footsoldier
Agility d6; Smarts d6; Spirit d6; Strength d12; Vigor d8
Pace 8; Parry 7; Charisma –4; Toughness 14 (6)
Skills: Climbing d6, Fighting d8, Intimidation d6, Notice d6, Piloting d6, Shooting d8
Inventory: Body Armor (Armor +6), Claws (Str+d4, AP 2, +2 to Climbing rolls), Pulse Spear (melee: Str+d6, Reach 1, Parry +1, Heavy Weapon; ranged: 3d6, AP 4, 12/24/48), Pulse Rifle (3d6, AP 4, Heavy Weapon, Semi-Auto, 24/48/96), Pulse Grenade (3d10, AP 2, MBT).
- Heavy-G Worlder: d8 running die and double jump distances.
- Size +2: Chitauri stand more than 7' tall!
Name: Chitauri Chariot
Acc/Top Speed: 30/100
Toughness: 15/14/13 (6/5/4)
Weapons: Small Pulse Cannon (3d10, AP 10, MBT, Heavy Weapon, Fixed)
Notes: Exposed Crew.
Most chitauri scouts and patrols ride on small chariot-like speeders. These chariots can reliably carry up to 4 occupants and are extremely quick, as well as possessing a powerful pulse cannon mounted on the front of the vehicle.
Name: Leviathan (Wild Card)
Agility d6; Smarts d4 (A); Spirit d6; Strength d12+12; Vigor d12
Pace —; Parry 5; Charisma –4; Toughness 32 (12)
Skills: Fighting d6, Intimidation d12, Notice d6
Inventory: Invasion Armor (Armor +12, Heavy Armor, –6 to bypass)
- Fear (–4): Anyone unfortunate enough to see these monstrosities must make a Fear check.
- Flight: Pace 30, Climb –2.
- Gargantuan: Leviathans are Huge, and thus suffer a +4 to attacks against them. Their attacks count as Heavy Weapons, and they add their Size to their Strength rolls.
- Size +12: The leviathan is more than 80 feet long!
- Teeth: Str+d10.
- Troop Mounts: Leviathans are fitted to carry up to 24 chitauri soldiers in pods along their undersides.
These creatures were repelled with their command ship destroyed by the Avengers.