Power Level: Four Color (45 PP)
Agility d8; Smarts d6; Spirit d6; Strength d12+5; Vigor d10
Pace 6; Parry 7; Charisma 0; Toughness 19 (6)
Edges: Combat Reflexes
Skills: Fighting d8, Intimidation d6, Notice d6, Piloting d6, Shooting d6
Inventory: Asgardian armor (Armor +6, –4 ballistic AP), asgardian spears (Str+d6+2, AP 4, Parry +1, Reach 1), asgardian swords (Str+d6+2, AP 4), asgardian shields (Parry +1, Armor +4 vs ranged)
- Attack, Melee (4): Damage Str+d6, Multiple Attacks.
- Leaping (2): Level 2. Leaps 4" vertically and 8" horizontally.
- Regeneration (5): Level 3, rolls to heal every 10 minutes. Limitation (–1, Level 1 against Frost Giant decay).
- Speak Language (1): Written Word. Limitation (–1, only works on creatures from the Nine Realms). (All-tongue.)
- Speed (2): Pace 12.
- Super Attribute (22): Agility +1, Strength +8, Vigor +2.
- Toughness +6 (9): Hardy. (Dense asgardian physiology.)
Name: The Destroyer (Wild Card)
Agility d4; Smarts d4 (A); Spirit d6; Strength d12+7; Vigor d12
Pace 8; Parry 6; Charisma 0; Toughness 25 (10)
Skills: Fighting d8, Intimidation d10, Notice d6, Shooting d8
- Armor +10: Heavy Armor.
- Attack, Melee: Str+d6, Heavy Weapon, Lethal.
- Attack, Ranged: Range 12/24/48, Damage 5d10, RoF 1, SBT, Heavy Weapon, Lethal
- Construct: +2 to recover from Shaken; doesn't breathe; immune to disease and poison; ignores one level of wound penalties.
- Fearless: The Destroyer is immune to Fear and Intimidation.
- First Strike: May make a free attack against a single enemy that moves into melee range every round.
- Large: Attackers add +2 to their attack rolls when attacking the Destroyer due to its large size.
- Resistance: Immune to background effects of fire and adds +4 Toughness against fire attacks.
- Size +5: The Destroyer is just over 20' tall.
- Toughness +2: Hardened interior.
The Destroyer is an automated weapon used to guard the Weapons Vault of Asgard. It will only obey commands from the wielder of Gungnir, Odin's Spear, whether it is wielded by the All-Father or not. It is extremely strong and tough, and most notoriously known for the powerful beam cannon it fires out of its face, more powerful than almost anything we've seen to date.
Here's a little taste of Asgard while we wait for the bigger players to roll out. Hope you guys enjoy it.