Name: Chan Ho Yin (Wild Card)
Power Level: Pulp Hero with Super Karma (20 PP)
Agility d6; Smarts d8; Spirit d8; Strength d4; Vigor d6
Pace 6; Parry 4; Charisma 0; Toughness 5
Hindrances: Arrogant, Poverty, Vengeful (m)
Edges: Arcane Background (Super Powers), The Best There Is (attack, ranged)
Skills: Fighting d4, Knowledge (English) d8, Notice d6, Shooting d6 (attack, ranged only), Stealth d6
- Attack, Ranged (8): Range 12/24/48 or Cone Template, Damage 2d10, RoF 1, AP 2. Enhanced Damage. (Fire blast.)
- Deflection (5): –6 to hit with ranged attacks. Requires Activation. (Wall of fire.)
- Energy Control (5): Heat/Fire.
- Resistance (1): Fire. +4 to resist effects, +4 Toughness.
- Super Skill (1): Shooting +2. Limitation (–1, attack, ranged only).
Recently, though, he was approached by a woman offering to increase his power and bring him fame, suggesting the name Scorch to sway him. Scorch was injected with Extremis, enhancing his abilities, and his heat-resistant blood platelets kept him from overheating as other Extremis users had done.
After a day or two of tests, Centipede drained the platelets from Chan's blood for their own serum and left him to be recovered by S.H.I.E.L.D. enraged by the Extremis and his own inflated ego, Yin went after Agent Coulson, May, and any Centipede scientists left in the building. Though using his powers left him in great pain, he went on a rampage until he detonated due to the Extremis (with a little extra juice injected by Agent May).